Monday, September 15, 2008

Call Me Crazy & Spooky

I know, you can call me crazy, My friend Pollie does. Ok she never said crazy, she just said I'm making her look bad. She's my Stampin' Up demonstrator extraordinaire. And she has only just ordered out of the new holiday mini. (comes out to the rest of us Oct.1) I completed my Christmas cards. I'm a stamper/scrapper and I am a little obsessive. I got some beautiful designer series paper (Last years' model from Pollie's open house) , and had a stamp set to use and paper to complete the project sooooo... Now all I have to do is sit and wait for the perfect family picture to go in them and Dec. 12 to roll around...It's a sickness. I know. Yet can you believe I am a year and a half behind in my children's scrapbooks? Oh yes. But for arguments sake Scrap booking takes a whole lot more time, energy and creativity than I haven't had lately. I actually get depressed when I look at the bins full of pictures. Maybe that's why I like blogging so much.
Just to give myself a little break I did craft a small fall-ish item I used some left-over fall paper, stamped a few images added a ribbon. There you have it. Beautiful Fall all framed up.


Also I have to give a WAY TO GO! To my Nicky. He is doing so well with his potty training. twice now he has gone poopy in the potty with no help and no messes! (See 'Grossed out; blog)
because He has had NO accidents or messes he got to do his favorite thing on his new favorite thing. He got to paint a skeleton!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOO!



This is Fred McFee. The book we borrowed from our library. It's a book about Two children that win a skeleton in a carnival, they name him Fred McFee and hang him in their sycamore tree for Halloween. It's spooky fun. Roo liked it so much it's his story of choice every night. We were at the craft store and he saw the little skeleton guy. "Mommy, it's Fred!" So I bought Roo some paint and told him if he makes poopy in the potty he can paint Fred. Not only did he paint Fred. It's glow in the dark paint!
How cool is that? I know it's not the greatest picture but you try taking a picture of glow in the dark paint without a flash! It's tricky stuff.

I realize I've been heavy on the Roo stuff and light on Butter. She is busy with school and when she's not at school she's playing school. They are learning bus safety. Today she came right home collected all her horses and Roo's F.P. Little people Bus and was teaching her horses bus safety! I should have got a picture! I'll try later. But whenever I bring out the camera she likes to "pose". Have a great Tuesday.


Do you have a favorite Halloween book or story?


Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff!! I love the idea of scrapbooking, and card makeing, I even have the stuff to do it; but I can never find the time!!

    Hmmm Favorite Halloween book that's tricky. We alwalys read Barn Dance by Bill Martin Jr. this time of year. Not exactly halloween, but makes me think of Fall.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"