Thursday, September 11, 2008

Struggling with juggling.

Now that school has started it seems so has everything else. Small group bible study, Mom's group, stamper's group. Then there was the stack of join Me's Butter brought home. Brownies, Cheer group, Dance, Swimming lessons, Science club. ARRGH! I just put it all in recycling! She's 5 and there is plenty of time to decide what to get involved in. I am struggling with juggling all things. With our schedule the way it is Butter school mornings, Roo school afternoons M-W-F. I am wore out trying to get my groove. The worst part, I HATE meal planning. Dinner kills me. I really need a personal chef for a week.

And a personal shopper! I'm hating grocery shopping too!

It's Thursday, of a long week, I am looking forward to the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! Between volunteer time, my daughter's activities, housework - not to mention potty-training my 3-year old son - there's hardly time to breathe, let alone create! Pooh-e! But, we just keep chuggin' on through and I just try to make most of the small miracles and wonders of each day. For instance, I watched my son pick a gourd for each member of our family today - sweet, thoughtful innocence. (sigh) I hope that it lasts a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"