Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Even though I prefer winter to summer (I hate sweating), I would rather be on a lounge chair near the blue ocean then on a mountain top hiking.
4. If money were no consideration, what vehicle would you drive?
6. How do you communicate most often with your friends: phone, email, text, face-to-face, or Facebook?
I prefer to talk face to face. But many of those that I wish I could talk to live hundreds of miles away. So I email and facebook.
7. How do you receive your mail? Mailbox on the porch, at the end of the driveway, down the street, or post office box?
Our mailbox at the end of a short steep driveway. Oh, and we don't get our mail until nearly 5 o'clock. Our mailman has a dislike for us and will often sit in front of our house taking breaks. If I go out to ask for the mail he tells me no. I have complained about him several times and he gets me back by holding my People magazine when he knows it should be in my box on Fridays, I swear he takes it home and reads it and then leaves it on Sat. Or he'll rip the cover.
8. Of the four basic personality types - sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholic, and choleric - which is your strongest? Which is your least evident?
I am a mix of all four. Strongest would have to be melancholic and weakest choleric. I'm a doer sort of, like if someone has lit a fire under my bum, but otherwise I'd just like to sit around a discuss the woes of the world.
9. What do you miss the most about being 20?
My metabolism! I could eat ANYTHING and not gang a pound. I loved my body at 20, but I'd never want to live in that ages maturity.
10. How long from the time you get up, does it take you to get ready to walk out the door in the morning?