Friday, July 25, 2008

Minnehaha Falls

I can't believe I've never seen this place before now! It was simply beautiful and right in our "own backyard". We had so much fun hiking and exploring. Butter didn't want to quit. She kept wanting to go deeper and deeper into the woods. All I could think of were ticks, poison ivy and we still have to walk back.(Can I help it, I'm a worrier?)

The trails were lush and green, with exposed roots and fallen rocks. It looked to me like a magical forest. Just look at the tree arch we walked under.

There were plenty of stairs too. As we were walking down them Hubby joked about the benches they had every few stairs. Well we would sure need them benches on the way back up!

We were treated to a singing concert. Butter sang "twinkle, twinkle little star." Roo sang "Sherri Baby"

It was a wonderful trip to the park, one that we will definitely make again. Next time we'll pack a picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"