Friday, August 8, 2008

Made with Love.

I have been trying to spend some time crafting. It isn't always easy to find a peaceful moment. But I just wanted to share some of the things I've done lately.

It is nearly time for a new catalog to come out. And just before that happens things "retire". There is this feeling of mad dash to stock pile favorite colors that retire. I have a rule that if I order decorative paper I must use it up before buying the next "ooh gotta have that paper."

So most of what I've been making is using the Afternoon Tea paper set. It's so pretty, it reminds me of those delicate hankies Granny's used to carry up there sleeves. My talented friend Pollie gave a class using that paper to make a cute scrapbook in the shape of a purse. Pockets and all!

It was fun to make and as soon as I got home I started adding pictures. I'll show you my finished product tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"