Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Worst Day

We are counting down to the worst day of the school year...dum dum dummm Picture day (cue 'Psycho' music.) In honor of said day and the fact that Halloween is just around the corner I thought I'd give ya all a little scare.

This is me first day of Kindergarten. Love the poncho, and yes kids that is a Hello Kitty bag. Now it gets scary. This is my Kindergarten picture. What the heck happened?

You can stop laughing now. I was going through a jewelery phase. Necklace & Pin. Nice! Hair ribbons, check. Cute dress, check. Hair all in place? HAIR ALL IN PLACE! Seriously, did no one notice the piece sticking out the side of my head??? Where was the Teacher, surly this falls under contractual things she must do? How about the "Professional" photographer? This is definitely part of his job description! I want photoshop!

This is my hubby's K. class. That's him in the front row looking off to the side. He said that was his better side. Love all the muted colors. Then again the 80's haven't hit.

Ok back to me. (Can you tell I need therapy for all this?) Again Pin & Necklace. Cute blouse. At least my hair is normal. My teeth are gappy. I shouldn't have sucked my finger...

And here's Peaches again. 8th grade. Nicely feathered hair, he's still growing into his teeth. And Brown. He literally wore brown in ALL his school pictures. I can't say whether that was him or his Mom. Part 2 tomorrow...

On a side note yes I did change my layout. I am one of those people that moves her furniture around once a month so blog has to get changed too.

4 comments:

  1. My friends and I have this discussion ALL the time. Where in the heck are the teachers when kids have their pictures taken? Do they leave the school grounds completely, lol! My school pics are pretty scary, you're a brave woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hilarious idea! I could post my old school pictures, and I wouldn't even have to add any commentary, because they are side-splitting all by themselves. I love it!

    By the way...the stray hair is my favorite. Someone definitely should have been looking after your poor kindergarten self better! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the photos you shared! They are fabulous!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're it, read my blog to find our more!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"