One of my favorite days of the week. Both kids have school. This morning Roo and I went to look for pumpkins. Hubby wants to crave them with the kids. I hate craving pumpkins. Rephrase: I hate cleaning out the pumpkins. I like the craving part. All we could find were the little ones. It still makes me laugh to think of Hubby's face when he sees what he is going to carve!
Linda over at Growin' tagged me for a meme called
Things I'm not afraid to admit:
- I look hot on a tracker mulching the leaves. Every person that drove by was STARING at me. I can only assume it is because I'm smoking hot!!!
- I sometimes let Butter do my hair.
- I sometimes use box cake mix and then make homemade frosting.
- I then use store bought dodads to make them purdy.
- I let the kids eat said cupcakes before dinner. *GASP*
- I let my children sleep on the couch during the day if they happen to fall asleep while I'm tickling them.
- I have over 30 pair of fuzzy socks.
- My drivers license says I'm 5'2'', when really I'm 5' 1" and 3/4.
- I weigh more then my Husband and he's 6' 0". (I didn't say I'm proud of it! I'm just not afraid to admit it.) Besides EVERYONE knows muscle weighs more then fat and he ain't got much of either!
- I hate my car. It's dying a slow painful death. If our insurance was better...
- I love snow. Lots and lots and lots of it. (The ice that comes with it isn't nice.)
- I can't ski. Water or snow.
- I used to suck my finger. Until I was 8. YES I DID!
- I have a sensitive nose and smells drive me crazy.
- I could eat spaghetti everyday and not get sick of it. There are just too many different noodles out there and they all taste different. Yes, they do.
- I read the whole Twilight book series in 2 weeks. That's 2,446 pages! It was worth all the sleepless nights.
- I am excited to go see High School Musical 3 with Butter today.
So there you have it. One hot tracker riding, spaghetti loving, Lets her kids eat cupcakes, and do her hair, can't ski, short, fat, smelly... ME.