I got tagged by Poopsie to do a book meme.
The rules of this tag are these:1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.2. Share seven random and/or weird book facts about yourself. (there were more rules about tagging and such...I say if you want to play...do it. )
- I love reading. The books I am reading right now are the bible, a 40 day study on wisdom. And I'm still working on the Shack. It's proving tough to get through for me.
- My favorite book ever is Night by Elie Wiesel
followed closely by John Piper's The Passion of Jesus Christ
- Books I can't live without
- Books that are working on me
- Most enjoyable books I've ever read and reread often. Harry Potter.
- Books I love reading to my Children.
- Random book facts: I love to "read" cook books, but rarely make the recipes. I have never cheated and read the end of a book first. I used to love 'Chose your own Adventure' books in grade school. I hated reading the required books in school. I don't like classics or Oprah's book club. I've tried reading the recommeded and find I don't like being told what to read. I am not a huge fan of non-fiction. I would someday like to write a book.