This question was posed to me last night on facebook and I loved reading the answers, so I'm going to ask it here.
1) Did you have a cool lunchbox as a kid? What was it?
2) What was your favorite HOT lunch to eat at school?
3) Has your child ever "forgotten" their lunch? What did you do? Take it to them or let them learn a lesson?
4) What was the thing you wished would appear in your lunch but never did?
5)What table did you sit at in the lunchroom? (clichewise)
1) Metal Strawberry Shortcake with thermos. I still have it. In middle school I brown bagged it.
high school we had too many choices so I never needed to bring something.
2) I loved the soft pretzels and strawberry slushies! Or the chicken patty.
3)Butter forgot hers today, I chose NOT to bring it to her and am hoping she will take hot lunch instead of just sitting there not eating.
4) Ding dongs!!! OH, man did I wish for those.
5)I sat with my friend John, just mostly he and I, if other friends wanted to sit with us they could, we sat away from the popular tables and away from the in-school suspention table. We liked eating in peace.