1. If you could master one sport, what would it be? This is a tough one, okay, I like watching snowboarding on the Olympics, so If I'm master that means I'd win Gold metals right? SNOWBOARDING, but if there's no metals Ballroom dance.
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision? I research, price compare and then my gut usually kicks in and says "Girl it ain't getting any cheaper how long are you going to stare at it?"
3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name? Ha ha ha, this made me laugh... Kay Cosby
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food? Music, because I could SAY my favorite was Rap and give it up. I'm a cheater...My favorite music is that of the waves rolling against the shore so If I never heard Garth Brooks, or Sugarland again well that's okay then.
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference? I like mine a bit green.
6. Your favorite tree is? A Nut tree. I would like to thank ALL the nut trees, I love nuts so much and you do such a wonderful job...could you crack then too for me?
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you? 4
8. Has H1N1 touched your family? Knock on wood, No.
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing? me, question and scrutinize? NO, not me!
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala? I will guard my food like a dog, and I'm protective of my family like a dog. I am lazy and love naps like a cat, and I can provide for myself. And I'm cute and lovable like a Koala, but I also wish I loved in an exotic location too, But they tend to get STD's so I guess I'd rather not be a koala.
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago? Yep, you pretty much have to stop talking to ME...then after two years of no return Christmas card; I can take a hint.
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why? I always seem to get in the wrong lane. It doesn't MATTER my amount of "stuff" or length of lines...I'm always going to end up behind someone High Maintenance...so my advice is, if you see ME in line, choose the other one!