1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like? Toto, I love feisty little dogs. (see ? 11) The Tin Man takes second. (He wanted a heart! see ? 5)
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why? Shirt, it's the mood setter. Everything revolves around the shirt, I'm not going to wear a black bra under a white shirt, so I can't start there, and the underwear, well everyone knows different fits for different pants or you get lines! Shirt, pants, underwear, bra and last are the socks.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without? SNAKES!!!
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home? Do you mean tree that have ornaments hung on them (3) or Christmas trees in general? I have beaded trees, clay trees, construction paper trees, I have a tree in my kitchen that has tiny utensils hanging from it...
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak? Hmmm, tempting. But I'll wait till I get to Heaven.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression? YEP, every year, it starts with Holiday wind-up and ends in let-down!
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music? Billy Jean is not my lover. Does it really matter if you're black or white? Don't you know I'm bad? He is GONE TOO SOON. Mad love for ya MJ!
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma? I don't have an answer to this one. I had braces and my sister has *new* boobs and we both are happier for it, so I really don't know.
9. Enjoy horseback riding? Yes. Western saddle please.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish? PRACTICAL. I have Uggs, Crocs and Haflingers. I have bunions and they don't like shoes. (hereditary) I've had surgery and I'll NEVER do it again. And I'll never have sassy high heels either.
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic. Sadie (half poodle/ half wire-haired terrier) Yep, that little cutie is me! she was a good dog, but she liked to eat birds, just ask Sam our parakeet.She got a hold of him one day when my mom wasn't paying close attention. That stubborn bird LIVED and from that day forward; tortured us anytime he was out of his cage by biting our heels. And Sadie had to go outside when he was let out. Stupid bird, she was just following her instincts.
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done? 99.9% But I haven't even started on the birthdays! (Dec. 27 and Jan. 1)