1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a cranky-baby-hissy-fitter, how much of a complainer are you? Oh you know I can throw a fit. I can complain for DAYS about something stupid. I will have you know, I have been biting my tough for over a day now about something and it's killing me. I'm sure I'm giving God a good ole laugh while I try to NOT say anything about this. I can tell you WHAT I'd like to complain about but I can't actually complain: Rob's cousin had her baby boy on the 4th. His name Cash Donald. See, I've been a very GOOD girl!
2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response? I listen. I'm listening because it takes too long to form educated comebacks, so I just blurt out the next thing that pops into my head. SQUIRREL!, Squirrel just ran by the window...
3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything? For the love of all things chocolate, answer your MAIL! And don't come crying to me when you've lost all your friends because you couldn't be bothered to read your email and answer them!
here are some brilliant questions from a gal named Angie at Angie's Ad Lib who graciously offered to let me borrow her brain. Please go over and see Angie because it was so nice of her to help me out. Thank you so much, Angie!
4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent? I'm a Bath and Body works gal. Right now I'm into Enchanted Garden, or whatever it's called. Perfume I have Lovely by SJP but I rarely wear it. I'd rather smell my Hubby, mmmmmmm.
5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year? READ YOUR EMAILS! And Meal plan.
6. What is your favorite comic strip? Don't have one, I'm morbid I go right to the Obits! But I DO enjoy Phineas and Ferb on the Disney channel.
7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow? I have four pillows, in various degrees of fluffy.
8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color? It's like this Army/khaki/ greenish color
It was a color my husband and I agreed on that went with our dark brown late 70's cabinets.
9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen? I saw a fish, you know one of those christian fishes that was growing legs and said something about evolution, good thing I had the kids with me or I would have LET the car slide into the back end of that car! (Oh sorry, hissy fit # is high today)
10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? (Are you a Montblanc or a Papermate?) Yes I would prefer a MAC lap top computer as my writing tool!
12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once? Oh geez, here we go, you want me to release the bad tapes in my head: Don't say you weren't warned!
Get this room picked up, You are so lazy!
Do NOT roll you eyes at me young lady!
If you leave your bike in the driveway one more time, I'll run it over. (Yep, bike got run over)
Who taught you how to Clean? (do dishes, drive, fold, cook...you can add just about anything here)
I brought you INTO this world I can take you out!
I AM you Mother.
I AM your Father.
You will show respect!
You are a snit.
And several other things that have cursing involved.
I've had years of therapy and none of that really worked until I put God in the Counselor's chair. He has done remarkable things with healing this wounded heart. And THAT is what I am most looking forward to this year: Following where HE leads me.