1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
Big Mac, last weekend and YES, yes I did cave, this weekend I look forward to trying the new Big Mac Wrap.
2. M & M's or Skittles?
Since I don't like anything coming between me and my chocolate I'm going with skittles, those candy shells do nothing for the chocolate and yes they DO still melt in your hands! I like the taste of rainbows!
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
Nope. I bought one of those 365 bibles and can never seem to get through the whole thing without missing some days.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
A hot cup of coffee, and a long steamy shower...usually after 10AM I can function.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
Well, we took a boat ride to go snorkeling in Hawaii and I got sea sick, so I'm not in any hurry to take a cruise. Why, does somebody want to GIVE me a cruise trip? I wouldn't turn it down.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
I like Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts I can't narrow it anymore.
7. ___Algebra___ is something that I will just never understand. You can NOT add/subtract/multiply/divide letters: That is called SPELLING.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
I didn't think I was that into it, but seeing as I have a blog and want a phone that I can blog and facebook from and have a list of games I want for the wii that just came at Christmas, well, I guess I am a little bit of a junkie, now where is my remote?
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
totally depends. I used to make all my cards, now my kids are lucky if they get them.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
Over the summer, I shorten and stacked my hair. I like it, it's staying. At least for awhile anyway.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
I'm more of a WHO. I love shopping for babies! Things change so much. Everything else I waffle over. Price/need/want/color...
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
I hope the dog doesn't get into anything AND I hope my son doesn't pee in his pants, an extra pair will NOT fit in my cute purse.