1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why? 22 my metabolism hadn't slowed down yet!
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?) Well there are a few things I really enjoy, but not everyone in the house likes it...I'm going with my chocolate chip cookies. I get tons of compliments and requests for the recipe.
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal? I call Papa smurf and tell him I have chosen to live of the mushroom!
4. When was the last time you danced in public? I dance all the time at home in front of my children, but if you mean in front of people not related to me, Last July and a friends wedding. I even allowed my rhythmically challenged husband to share my "space".
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer? Oh I'm a realist, my dreams are too weird to be reality. Purple dancing Hippos anyone?
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well? I think raising babies was something I was born to do. I'm known as the baby whisperer around these parts. I also can smell a lie a mile away.
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show? I have no idea what you are talking about.
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.? 2 He was a guy who had a dream...that involve purple dancing hippos.
9. What is your #1 driving pet peeve? Drunk drivers, people who drive after drinking, people that have been arrested more then ONCE for drinking and driving. Drunk people whom you are giving a ride too so they won't get arrested that puke in your car... basically people who drink and then get into a car.
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate? Turquoise. It's pretty.
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be? Some kind of big dog. He likes to play, he is loyal, I feel safe with him, he hogs the bed and is my best friend. (He'd kill me if I said a small breed dog even though they are more cuddly)
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day? Reminding a certain 5 year old boy he needs to listen to his body!