Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Random dozen time! If you want to join in go here and see Linda.
1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture.
I have two actually, first of all SPIDERS. GAH! they are nasty buggers. Second, bees. I do realize bees do wonderful things for us, honey, pollination...but I'm sorry I watch too much National Geographic and their stories on killer bees. I've been stung 3 times, I really don't like it OR them much.
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?
I try not to shave my legs often. ;)
3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.
Well, it involves my dad, and if you've read hear long you'll know I haven't spoken to him in years; it never ends well for one of us. I'll let you decide who...
4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances?
NO, but I have spent an ENTIRE day at the airport thinking they'd take pity on me and let me change my flight home without the huge fee!
5. What do you consider your best feature?
My sense of humor! (that IS what you say if you haven't got looks going for you right?)
6. What was the last concert you went to?
Geez, this will be tough to even remember. State Fair years ago, I think it was the Bodeans and, huh it's been so long I can't even remember the other band. They were my Hubby's favorites...I like going to Musicals if I'm splurging. I took Butter to Beauty and the Beast last December.
7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.
I don't have one. Really, I don't. If you had asked for most embarrassing gas station moment...then well I could answer.
8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer?
The dog doesn't come when I whistle. I refuse to answer a dirty question and the dog joins me when I sing.
9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?
The children are hungry, the dog would like to play fetch and somewhere there is a cricket I am praying will soon be meeting God face to face.
10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?
We are going to see Nanny McPhee Returns.
11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)
AH, come on! both can give one peace! How do you choose between "peace and quiet in a locked room" over "the pursuit of peace and happiness" ?
12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?
No, I think one of them will eventually have a dream about the other. Those things can feel awfully real!