Anyway, I decided to add my picks to her list, which started a whole new topic:
Is there such a thing as Minnesota Sexy?
That depends I guess, but I say yeah, yeah there is. We spend most of our time bundled up. It's not about fashion here, it's about survival aka warmth.
- Fuzzy socks
- rubber bottom slippers so when you step on wet floor from snow being dragged in, your fuzzy socks don't get wet.
- Pomegranate~Vanilla tea latte from Caribou (It's been my fave for almost a year, it's the ONLY thing I order.)
- My ipod Christmas on the go mix. All MY faves and NONE of those blasted radio standards.
- Watching Survivor: Hubby and I think they should stop with the tropical locations and stick people in Minnesota in the dead of winter. Gives "Having Fire in this game" a whole new meaning!
- Ranger winter boots from Fleet Farm.
Here's wear the sexy comes in. I have cute knee high dress boots that make my legs look all niiice. I have Ugg boots, which I've had for 3 years now. And no it's not time to replace them, I can't wear them much 'round these parts because they can't take the snow aka wet.
So what's a girl got to wear to get around to shop and errand and mingle?
Not little ankle high ones, if you were to step into a snow bank they would fill up with freezing cold snow.
You need boots that go half way up your calf, and if the snow is deeper then that, you just don't go OUT. Unless you have a great pair of snowshoes, which I do not.
They also need to have rubber bottoms and be waterproof. They need to be easy on, easy off.
Readers; I give you:
RANGER SNOW BOOTS from~ Fleet Farm.