Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dang nabit!

I We made it through the holidays and birthdays without any sickness. My son had a bit of a runny nose over Christmas but nothing that would make me bust out the Lysol and  hazmat suit.
At the start of the week I was feeling stuffy, come on Zyrtec this is why I take you!
I woke up today with a killer headache that seemed to get worse as the day went on, I was defiantly not spending the afternoon with a room full of kindergartners.
I have been working out, eating better, getting to bed at a decent hour and blammo; I'm laid up on the couch wishing I could take a hammer to my head and someone would tell me the reason I feel so nauseous and hungry is because I have a tape worm. Not that I want a tape worm, I mean eeeew! But at least it would explain this feeling. There would be a "cause" and with a "cause" there would be a solution, maybe something pink and minty and rhymes with Clepto Hismal.
Instead I go around and around with my dear sweet husband:
"What do you want me to make you?"
"I don't know, what do you feel  like making?"
"Grill cheese and tomato soup?"
"Gross, the thought of soup makes me gag."
"So what do you feel like eating?"
"Nothing, the cupboard doors, I'm so hungry!"
Actually a nice sloppy chili dog sounds good, I really MUST be sick because that would never cross my lips...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"