I am joining a meme today from Half-Passed Kissin' Time.
(Friday Fragments are bits and pieces of your week that are usually brief; too short for a stand-alone post, but too good to discard. Collect humorous observations, "Heard" items, and other small gems (hint: a notebook is helpful :) and put them together in a Friday Fragments post. Then leave a link to your Friday Fragments post)
- I've really missed blogging. I have fallen behind on reading other blogs...some have even moved on me. I've been a bad blogger.
- Writing unclogs the drains so to speak, and this girls pipes needed a good dose of plumbers crack to clear the crud.
- I've been back to work for 3 months and I really hate it.
- I won't be working outside the home much longer.
- What did we ever do without DVRs?
- I rarely watch ANYTHING that hasn't been recorded. So when I do watch it "live" I fight the urge to fast forward commercials.
- Never, I mean NEVER think it's a good idea to watch Grey's Anatomy while eating breakfast or lunch or popcorn dinner because you find yourself alone and have free time to watch something other then Disney channel. It's gross, and when you think, oh they won't show anything gross...that's when the episode is about a girl who eats her hair and they remove a GIANT hair ball from her stomach, while you are eating a meatball or sausage link that you have just gone to take a bit of and looks suspiciously like that hair ball!
- I have baby envy. Sometimes my near 40 year old body aches to be making babies again.
- Then I get frustrated with my 8 & 10 year old and think "WHAT was I THINKING wanting to start over again with diapers and no sleep...?"
- I hate making breakfast.
- I love eating breakfast when it is made by someone else.
- I really do have a quick wit at times and I always laugh when I use it! Like with snorts...
- Hubs & I changed parking places in the garage. It still kinda freaks me out to turn the other way when backing out.
- I walk into the darn tennis ball every.single.time the car isn't in the garage! (The ball marks where we pull up so the back ends are in and the door can go down without scarping the back side of the car/van. Yes, yes that has happened to me more then once.)
- I have a raging sweet tooth at night. I try really hard to ignore it.
- I can call up the stairs that dinner is ready and no one hears me.
- I can text my daughter that dinner is ready and she comes down stairs in less then 10 seconds bringing her brother with her. Go figure.
- Today I am taking my son to the Dermatologist, we have been dealing with a rash since September and our Pediatrician has decided her "magic" isn't working...even though I decided that for myself in October, but had to wait for a referral.