Thursday, February 7, 2013

Top ten things I wish I'd said...

Here are the top ten things I wish I had been able to say when the "office queen" told me;
"Sara? Yes, I just wanted to let you know that you aren't suppose to park there. Just for future reference you are suppose to park at the end for the lot, oh but you don't need to move it now...just ...in the future."
Oh yes she did. And here are the top ten things I wish I would have thought up or could have responded with.

  1. I didn't know parking police was in your job description.
  2. Oh, so I should park furtherest from the door since I'm the one who works the shortest hours?
  3. And you so thoughtfully wanted to point that out, when you yourself never park farther then 2 feet from the door.
  4. I think we know who has the nicer vehicle and that it deserves to be seen.
  5. Oh suck it Pam!
  6. Did I ever tell you about the time I moved my car when told to? Oh yeah, because it never happened.
  7. Seriously, you have nothing better to do then care where I park? 
  8. It's called work, try doing it.
  9. So write me a ticket why don't cha.
  10. You're not the boss of me!

And there you have it.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go scream in a pillow.
TGI almost Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"