Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sometimes...

Sometimes there are no answers. Seeing the devastation from tornados in Oklahoma today after a week from hell personally just got to me.
My problems, as big as they are just don't seem big enough to give up precious prayer time to. Instead I find myself thinking of my sweet neighbors who have hit a rough patch and lost power and gas...they showered here tonight. I think of the families who have no place to shower because they have no home left to go home to. Or the families that are sill missing thier children. God I pray for them. I can walk two feet down the hall and kiss my babies.
I saw first hand how utterly mean and repulsive people can be on twitter. I have seen how careless and cold people can be to others they don't even know.
It is time to see LOVE.
Our Father gave us EVERYTHING we have so that we CAN GIVE. If I had money I would give it freely to people like us that just.dont.earn.enough. Give what you can. Your time. Your expertise. Whatever you have, GIVE.
 Eph.2:10 For we are God's masterpiece, created in Jesus Christ to do good things, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you. Peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"