Thursday, August 28, 2008

Celebrate!

Today is my in-laws 43 anniversary.
We are going out to dinner with them at the Lake Elmo Inn tonight. I am excited for two reasons. Firstly, we are celebrating an inspiring couple who have devoted their lives to each other and their family. Second, We are going with out the kids to a really nice place we haven't eaten at in so long!!!
Tonya and Gary are the two most generous and caring people I know. They have accepted me into their family and treat me just like one of their own children. Tonya is the one that got me into stamping, sewing and has given me a great example of how to raise boys.


(I am telling her constantly "I don't know how you did it and with three boys, I'd go nuts!")She is so patient and faithful. Gary is such a gentle and clever man. He is affectionate and always has wonderful insight. Did I mention he is very handy? He is always there to save us when something in the car or house breaks.





They are very considerate babysitters, giving me lots of breaks and making memories with the kids every time they are with them. I love that They are such loving and present grandparents to our children.





So today we celebrate true love and 43 years of wedded bliss for Tonya and Gary!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"