Monday, August 4, 2008

July is done.

Can you believe it? We are into August already. I shouldn't be surprised, but it still feels like we just celebrated the 4th of July!

This was the first year they both stayed awake to see the fireworks. both were a bit tired to enjoy them. To their credit, they did play in the lake ALL day. Butter has been asking about the fair. Yep that's coming up. It is one of my favorite things to do with the kids. Yesterday we had a nice cool off, windows open. Don't you just love that? I do. Today I think I'll stay in a stamp at nap time. I have to gear up for the new Stampin' Up catalog that comes out Aug. 11. Now that I think about it, August doesn't seem so bad now. And school is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"