Friday, August 1, 2008

A visit from our Niece.

My niece, Teionna, came over on Wednesday. It has been nice having her here. I think it's been most enjoyed by Nina. As you can see from these pictures of her room.

They have been playing non-stop. It has been nice for me too. I've gotten to bake a little and read. But I still have to say we are in the throws of a heat wave! Look at my plant. This is a high sun, tropical plant. It is looking quite sad!

Thank goodness for air conditioning! I know it's an energy sucker...but in these humid days. I know my family would prefer a cool home and happy mommy instead of being "green" and living in the wake of GRUMPY mommy! Today we are going to spend the day in Auntie Sherri's pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"