Sunday, September 28, 2008

Win This!

I am getting close to my 1000th hit on my blog. I never thought I'd make it to 100! To celebrate, I am having a drawing to say thank you to all my blogging friends who brighten my days. It has been such a joy getting to know you and sharing. I have been in my stamp room all day creating a special something.
This cute little (5"x5") frame.
I will randomly draw a winner from everyone that comments on my posts through out the week. For every comment you leave I'll add another chance for you to win.
Good Luck.

6 comments:

  1. Yay, I love giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire people who can "create" beautiful things...I am not good at it. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pick me, pick me...i STINK at creating craftie stuff! so feel sorry for me will ya?!

    SEE ya 2morrow! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how sweet of you to give that gorgeous frame away! i love it and it would go great in my living room. good luck everyone!
    by the way great blog:0) i'll check back often , i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! And the frame is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute frame! Thanks for stopping by! I certainly can't pass up a giveaway! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"