Monday, November 3, 2008

Glorious Monday

Oh, where to start on this glorious Monday?
It is suppose to get up to 74*. YES. 74 in NOVEMBER in Minnesota! We are breaking records here.
I bought my tree tips this weekend. I also bought a whole bunch of fall thingys and dodads and pretties to decorate said tree tips for the month and then I will bust out the holiday beauties! WOOO. I love this time of year.
Oh, yeah I also tried the HIGHLY talked about Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate...I didn't like it. I'm not surprised...I'm partial to Caribou's Chai. I was slightly disappointed, with all the hype going around about the salted...*sigh* Oh, well.
Do you all remember the book light? Well, Roo's temptation took over yesterday and he broke the light this time. ARGH! I finally bit the bullet and bought the big daddy! The flex neck. I'm telling you, if this one breaks I am sending all three lights to Mighty Bright!
Ok, now on to the ring. Saw the Dermatologist this morning. He said I can't use those yummy smelling soaps from Bath and body works anymore. They are the culprit for the irritation. That's good news right? Well, that means I gave up my beautiful old ring for a fancy platinum one for nothing????
Hubby says "water under the bridge."
I don't know about you all, but THAT kind of thinking does NOT come easy to me. I'm a coulda, shoulda, woulda, what if, if only...
Not to mention HE didn't have to give HIS ring up. Water under...I'll show you water. Ice cold water.

I'm better. I just needed to count to 10.
I am very much looking forward to the weekend. I am staying over night for a Mom's conference called Hearts at Home. I'm going with a friend and 2 of her friends. I can't remember the last time I spent so watch time with 4 women? I hope my hair turns out alright. You know that's the first thing we judge. Oh, she has cute hair. I really like her hair style. Love her color.
Don't laugh you know it's true.

6 comments:

  1. I actually judge people on their teeth, because mine are disintegrating so fast, I won't have to have any pulled for my dentures, they can just pop those suckers right in.
    74 is what I try and keep my house temp at. Is that a little high? Billy seems to think so...
    Happy Monday To You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the salted caramel hot choc this weekend too, except I LOVED it!

    Hope you have a fantastic time at the conference :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, have so much fun at the conference, lady. I'm sorry I'll be missing out! I know lots of people who are going. They're nice. They won't judge your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is darling...you should be just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you figured out the deal with the fancy soap, but sorry about the ring situation. I'm sort of a coulda woulda shoulda girl myself, so I understand.

    Haven't tried the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate yet, but I don't know how it could possibly top my beloved Caramel Macchiato. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. girls weekend? they can fill you up or wear ya out! hope it went well. and btw...your blog has a great new doo...love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"