She said she had a hard time coming up with stuff. Because her stuff didn't seem all that weird to her. This is true. Who wants to walk around saying "YO, check it out I'm weird! Ah ha ha."
No, but if we truly SEE our self we do DO some crazy weird things.
- I need to pick the lint from between my toes before I get into bed at night. I wear some seriously fuzzy socks and I can't STAND to see fluff balls in my sheets. So they pile up on the side of my bed till morning wear I pick them up and throw them out.
- I hate fish. But I TRY to eat more of it. I must have tater sauce and cocktail sauce on every bite. Equal amounts too. Or I feed it to the dog.
- I have been for the last month trying to get my dog to speak. Not bark but speak. You've heard dogs on AFV say things like I love you...well I ONLY want Piper to call me my name. Mama. She has a growl thing that sounds like it if only I can harness it. And I will say she DID say it once after much much prodding. Rob heard it he'll vouch. SOMEDAY, that dog will say Mama when I ask.
- I talk to myself. Out loud. In Public. Nough said.
- I must be the driver. I will get sick and hurl if I am made to sit in the back. I will be a back-seat-driver if I in fact am not driving. I was born to be the driver.
- I secretly wish I could play football. Not like be a linebacker or anything. I want to be the kicker. Kicker's win games. Kicker's are PROTECTED by beasts of men. "Can you believe COX made that kick from 60 yards away?!? She wins the game! She had to have kicked a lot of balls to make that one count!" Ha ha ha get it I kicked lots of balls....
Ok your turn show me your weird I can take it. If you're one of my friends and think something about me is weird please do share...I'm curious to know.