8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
- Wearing flip flops.
- Using my new patio love seat and table set that I got at Aldi for $130.
- Having my first pedicure.
- Watching Twilight with friends.
- The new Harry Potter Movie coming out this summer.
- Hearing from a friend who is working over in Greece.
- Landscaping projects.
- getting the cleaning bug.
8 Things I did Yesterday...
- put together my patio love seat and table.
- read nearly half a book.
- Made pork chops for dinner that got eaten by everyone.
- snuggled with my son on the couch.
- ran errands.
- Forgot laundry in the dryer and had to re-run it! argh.
- folded laundry.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
- remember the laundry.
- go to Greece.
- sit outside and read. (it's too windy today)
- cook like the chefs you see on food network.
- dance like the dancers on dancing with the stars.
- "shape" my eyebrows properly.
- See in a crystal ball if we are going to get that mini van and make it to Florida this year?
8 Shows I Enjoy...
- Jon & Kate +8
- Dancing with the Stars
- The bachelor
- Grey's anatomy
- Joyce Meyer
- Rescue Me
- Sid the Science kid
- American Idol
8 reasons I'm grateful...
- Jesus saved me.
- My husband.
- My children.
- My pets. (even if cat drinks out of my water glass and leaves fur behind in said glass. Even if dog begs at the table while I eat.)
- My in-law family. They have shown be tremendous kindness and have cultivated that in me.
- For the sun. To shine and warm and make things grow.
- A good book that can take me away for a few hours and change my point of view.
- Bloggy friends that read me and whom I learn so much from!
What are your eights????
PS. I used 8 Dill pickle chips on my sandwich today. Yea, I know I'm obsessed!!!