Thursday, April 30, 2009

The one where I wish C a HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!

I wanted you to know how much you mean to me!
You are a delight. Trustworthy. Honest. Pretty. Stylish. Hard working. FAITHFUL.
I wish I could be there RIGHT now to celebrate your Golden Birthday!
I'm HOPING we get to this summer.
I found this cake on google and only WISH I could bake something this stunning for my Fashionista friend!

A little black, A little bling and a little wild.
Love you C!!!!
Happy HAPPY Birthday~
If you'd like to wish Willow Tree a Happy Birthday click here.

2 comments:

  1. Woahmygosh my friend you are FABULOUS! I love you to pieces. :o) And for Sure we must get together this summer; can't wait to see you again.

    Much Love,
    C~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! What a sweet post and that cake!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"