Sunday, June 7, 2009

The one where I'd rather be fishing.

It has rained the last two days. The weekend days. Hubby hates when that happens.
It was free fishing weekend too, where we were able to take the kiddos out fishing and didn't need a license to do so. I'm not a big fisher person, neither is Rob. But it was something to do for free and for fun. Bummer, on the rain.
As I sit typing this, my floor is covered with scrapbook paper kits. I'm deciding.
Do I want to take on the beast of making the LONG over due scrapbooks for my children's year 3,4,5 and 6 for Butter and 2,3,4 for Roo?
That would mean I must clean this...

Go through and organize these...There is no laundry to do, did it Friday and yesterday. Don't need to vacuum yet, did that Friday too. Colored my hair, bathed the dog, made cookies...yeah, so here I sit staring at the floor and thinking I got some time, then I look back at the screen and think "No, I really do not want to tackle that beast."

Why couldn't the sun come out, I'd rather be fishing. And that's saying a lot since I hate fish, worms, lake water...worrying about my kids falling in or getting hooked or the tantrum that could happen if a Barbie or Cars rod got lost in the water. Yeah, looking at my floor right now; I'd rather be fishing.

6 comments:

  1. All that scrapbook stuff makes me jealous because I used to do it back in the day before the kiddo came along. :) Sometimes I wish I still did but now I have no, money, time, and most importantly, SPACE!!!

    PS Go check out my blog today. I'm starting a new meme next month I think you might enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to scrapbook too when the kids were younger. Now I do it digitally. but I'd rather be fishing too because I love to fish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun crafty area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes you just gotta get your hands dirty...whether it's fishing or organizing scrapbooking supplies...and it STINKS!!!

    ode to rain...it has been rainy here too. with it would go away!

    i wonder what you decided to do?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. meant to say wish...not WITH!

    still wondering what you decided to do?!? : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the new look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"