1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends? Only if they have a runny nose!
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.) I can NOT please everyone, so I need to stop trying. I also learned I have high blood pressure. :(
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? Yesterday. I've got "winter decorations" to get out before Valentines day!
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is: Get my hair colored before the kids family birthday party, I have some ROOTS!
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? Well it's Winter Olympic year so that helps, but I LOVE snow, I just don't like bitter temps. It is the only time of year I don't suffer allergies. Thank Goodness winter last a good 6 months here!
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? OH YES! I love them. Just give me a sip off the schnapps and watch the magic!
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? NOPE. And that's the way...uh huh uh huh I LIIIIke it!
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? My son's birthday is Jan. 1, he will be 5. and I have three birthday parties to do. So I am REALLY looking forward to the end of the month. That also is when Winter Carnival starts, snow scuptures...
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.) Animated for SURE!
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know. I think the more apporpriate question is how much time do I spend playing FARMVILLE! Some days the blog doesn't even get written!
11. Who runs your household? I do. I try to get Hubby to do it but he doesn't want to.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010 Peace. I Really need to work on finding that Peace within myself and staying THERE. No matter what chaos is swirling around me, I need to find and stay in the Peace. Also a healthy new niece or nephew. We'll know which it is in 9 more days!