Monday, April 12, 2010

Designer whoas.

Is it me or are you having them too?
I am in need of design!
First off: This blog design is stressing me out. I refuse to pay for a blog design. Can't swing it.
I have been looking for 3 days now. I'm getting crazy nuts. I just want something....anyway. I'll know it when I see it!
*UPDATE*
Since it's almost Earth day this'll do for now.
Moving on...
My living room could REALLY use some new paint.
Problem: Hubby and I can't agree on the color.
I think I should get to choose because I stare at the walls all day long!. I wouldn't think of going to his "office" and painting a color I like...
So I'm guessing you want to know what color I want?
Yellow. Okay a version of yellow. Like a mustardy/golden/tan/sand.
He hates yellow. Of any hue.
Brown/sand/tan would match the sofa and that would look just plain silly. Maybe I need new couches...then we could paint HIS color.
I'm not going to bring that up right now or in the near future because sofas are a totally WANT right now and for the next, oh I don't know, 5 YEARS!
The car is screaming: "I need a turn signal, front bumper and something in the back is scrapping. HELP ME!!!"
The water heater is saying" HELL-O, if you want hot water you better get a new one because I'm on my last leg and about to quit!"
The bathroom: "Um, I've been waiting like 2 years for a make-over...why does the kitchen get one before I do? Don't you want to take baths anymore?"
I'm not going to translate the stack of bills sitting beside me. Needless to say they all want what we don't have. MONEY.
Where are those darn trees anyway? I thought there were trees that grow that stuff?
The government thinks so. I mean they go over budget all the TIME. Where do they get it?
How come they can spend and bail out INSANE debt and my Subaru has to wear tan duck tape to keep her from having a "wardrobe malfunction?"
No really where do I get those trees?

On another note, not so related:
The inlaws are back. The winter in Florida. I don't know how I feel about that.
Yeh, okay I DO know how I feel about that, but I'm not going to express it. Instead I'm going to think of each one of you wrapping your arms around me and giving me a nice little spank on the heiny and saying "Go get 'em kid! You can DO it!" *ah smile* Ya'll really do love me. Or at least love me enough to tell me what's best-right-God wants me to.

2 comments:

  1. my kitchen is a color from home depot and is called "exotic honey"!! Go look at it!!! It's a GREAT color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara - I have learned a few blogger tricks lately. If you ever want a little bloggy face lift I may be able to help. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"