I am going Linda for Random Dozen today, I haven't done it in a while and for some reason blogger won't let me post the cute little pic for Random dozen...
1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?
Hands down the Cinnamini's tiny little cinnamon buns with cream cheese frosting.
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yep, pretty sure I am. I've got clothes, jeans I think I "may" get back into someday. They need to go, anyone want to come and take them from me?
3. What is your favorite gift to receive?
Chocolate and or Flowers. The are expensive and I won't but them for myself, but they always make me cry when I get them! (Somebody loved me THAT much?)
4. When was the last time you tried something new?
Just last week in Chicago, I ate a Chicago dog. Didn't like it, but I tried it.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
Least favorite book: Tolstoy 'Anna Karinina' took me 2 years to read it.
Favorite book: Harry Potter series.
I'll read just about anything, but I'm pretty picky about liking it!
Memoir, Mystery, Political Intrigue, Romance, Humor, Historical Fiction, Historical nonfiction, Chick Lit, Self-Help, Other
6.Silver or Gold? Platinum, I thought I had allergies, turns out it was fancy soap. But I love my platinum.
7. What makes you sigh?
piles of laundry, a long tender kiss, a fragrant flower, a delicious dessert, a dirty/grubby child, a perfectly written post, and enjoyable read.
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
How to care for a baby. I want to be the baby whisperer.
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?
Try to steer the conversation away from that topic, if that didn't work I would fess up and say that I am her friend.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
I was surprised that There wasn't a 3 way tie between acts of service,quality time and words...but after I took the quiz it made total sense.