Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks.

While we get ready to start our Thanksgiving traditions:
Watching the Macy's Parade
Traveling over the river and through the traffic to Grammy's house
Stuffing our gizzards with roast turkey, yams, cranberries, pumpkin pie
Watching the Lions take on the Patriots
And the Cowboys & the Saints...
I am thankful:
 That I am the mother of these two amazing kids. It's not me that made them amazing, they were born that way, and becasue they were born that way they teach me how to be a patient, kind, adoring mother.
I am thankful:
 That time has been healing for my Mother and I. We have been able to let go of things and embrace each other right where we are. Love really is patient.

I am thankful:
That this man is by my side everyday. Life is tough, but there is no one I'd rather go through it with then Rob.

These are my top 3 blessings.
Happy Thanksgiving!

And when the dishes are cleaned and put away, look through your recipe box!
It's a cookie exchange ya'll!
Buzz over to Sara's and get your button!

1 comment:

  1. those are great things to be thankful for!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Sara! Watching the parade is a tradition in our house too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"