Even though my mind is rarely ever blank, I would not dare disclose what's on it without the filter running!
Right now the filter is being repaired and cleaned. It was dingy and clogged.
Bullet points keep it simple:
- I am taking my son to the doctor today to see if his finger is broken. As Hubby would tell you "Some little punk needs to keep his hands to himself on the bus!" You get 'em Honey!
- I am taking my 13 year old niece to see part one of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. we have been planning this all summer.
- I got a call from my Mom yesterday in which she told me her echo/stress test came back "fishy" and must go see a specialist on Monday. She did not ask me to go with her, to which I asked for all the information and told her I would be there. I am stressing more about her eternal life then the one that may or may not be at risk...Please pray for Judy.
- We are waiting on some important papers from our mortgage company. Again, I don't care what the outcome is, I would just like to be able to breathe again. Change can be good, God has plans for us. I'd rather just get moving again then sit here holding my breath.
- Hubby's job search. Grrrrr. Again I say: God has plans, timing...I know blue looks good in the winter but I'm pretty sure I wasn't meant to be a smurf.
I have been a bad mother.I have been a harsh mother. I have let my stress and worry spill into my words. Butter has been exibiting some selfish, snotty behaviors and instead of getting the root of it, I shun her; send her to her room to "think about her attitude."