Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break begins.

Today begins the "real" spring break for us.
Granted the kids were off school since last Friday, but today starts my husbands time off.
(Whoopee! Happy dance!)
Last night we stayed up late, okay we kept the kids up late and watched Secretariat. It was a great movie.
I love horse racing, Butter loves horses, Roo loves popcorn, and Rob loves when he can sit on the couch and fall asleep. Everyone was happy.
I love waking up with my husband next to me. That wasn't the case when he was doing the paper route or when he works. He is up before the roosters.
To top my morning off he made breakfast.
No grape nuts for me today, the consequences to that might be felt later in the day.
Moving on.
The remainder of the week will be a hodge-podge of playdates and birthday parties.
My mind is clear today and I am soaking in the fact that God loves me and He is working on the storm that is raging outside my door this very minute, but right now I am taking shelter in what is GOOD.
My family.
Our health.
This time together.
His Love and Promise.

I will be your God throughout your lifetime-until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.~ Isaiah 46:4

I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart.~ John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"