Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Behind the curve

I used to be against cell phones technology.
It was complicated, foreign.
It meant I would have to...*whispers* change.
I don't didn't like change.
I've learned that change means growth.
And growing is a good thing.
Sometimes though you can try and grow too fast.
Like yesterday for instance.
I spent 4 hours of my life trying to switch over from blogger to wordpress, because I was reading about how wordpress is so much better then blogger...
I bought my domain, imported my blog...off I went to make it mine.
I was so overwhelmed at how different everything was, I could not find my way around the simplest themes. It sucked.
Then I realized; Sara, this is too much.
Maybe you need to start off slow, like get back into blogging on a regular basis. Then go after the domain name, costs money blog. (Which I'm sure will have been bought up by somebody who has no idea what a sass is and can't interpret there own rantings, let alone steal my name sake...
'Failure is not an option'
I'm not sure who said that; But today I took a GIANT step into the tech world and signed up for instagr.am.
I know, I'm late to the party, once again.
Pinterest took me eons to get into, then once I was in...Life changing. Just look at my yummies board.
I guess this means that I need to finagle an iPhone out of my Hubby, since carrying around my iPad would be a hassle unless I get me one of those cute new Gussy bags.
Hmmm, I do have a birthday coming up soon~ish.
Well, at least for now I'm not behind the curve anymore.

*just an update*
I just wanted to say my uncle passed away.
My mom was telling me that he was agitated at the end. I'm curious, what or why do you suppose that is?
I have my theories, but I'm curious to hear what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. =( As for the question...as I didn't know him, I couldn't even guess an answer.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"