Monday, March 19, 2012

The break is over!
Oh, boy did we have a wonderful week.
Were all very disappointed that we couldn't go on a road trip to Florida to see Nana & Papa and spend Nana's birthday with her, but we were so surprised when God gave us such a wonderful treat in weather! It felt like spring! Summer even, prompting a water fight!
We spent time together doing al kinds of fun activities. Going to the pool, having playdates, sleepovers, going to see the Lorax. Going out to dinner, grilling, my daughter requested potato salad.
We enjoyed ourselves, and enjoyed the gorgeous weather, though we are bracing ourselves for a snow fall in May...that could happen too, it's Minnesota!
This week will be a cleaning frenzy, Friday I have a date with my niece to celebrate our birthdays! We are going to see the Hunger Games. I can't wait!
I'm going to keep it short and sweet today, hubby and I are going out to lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"