Friday, September 27, 2013

The one with a lot of hashtags.

It's been a few days since I've written, and my head feels like it is going to explode! My days feel like weeks and my weeks feel like years! Why does time seem to drag, when you're young and speed up when you get older? I am rapidly approaching 40. I don't know how I feel about that, not that I have any choice in the matter. My teens were traumatic, run amuck by hormones where everything felt enormous! Boyfriend broke up with you, the world was ending! Best friend lied to you: World war 3 was starting. Kissed the boy you had a crush on: It was the BEST THING TO HAPPEN IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE! Why do young adults use this phrase? (my whole life...)
Hello? You are still a toddler in terms of life experience! Just chill!
I would count marrying my Husband and birthing my children as "the best thing thats happened in my whole life!" #rollseyes
Did any of you see Jimmy Fallon & J. Lumberbeach's skit talking in hashtags?
Hilarious! I want to do that some time, just to be annoying, like around a group of twenty somethings...and be all like:
#OMG like this is THE most #annoying place to #getcoffee.  It's full of #prepubs who #liveofftheirparents and #donthavereallives or #realrelationships because they are #ALWAYSonTWITTER!

Sorry, that is the Sass in me. I cant even imagine what I would have been like: Oh wait! Yes.I.Can.
I would be like #Miley, tongue sticking out and all "annnnnnnd we cant stop....annnnnnd we won't stop." But with NO TWERKING! No, this butt will not ever EVER twerk!
I come from a more tasteful generation; one that likes "big butts and can't tell a lie." One where Funky was a cold Medina and Rob Base came to GET DOWN.
Yes, those were classy, classy times.
(Can somebody PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE HELL BILLY JOELS SONG "RIVER OF DREAMS" MADE THE 90S TOP 100 SONGS?????)
ok, what was I saying...
Ah, yes, the twitter generation...I love Twitter. Took me a very long time to embrace it; but I have and I enjoy it more then Facebook. #sorrynotsorry
Seriously, though, Wonderwall? Eck....
I definitely leaned more toward the dance music.
bwow now now now bwow now bwow now Cant touch this!
Nah nah nah nahnahnah nah nah nah nah nah nah Gettin giggy wit it.
Okay!
I get it, You don't want these classics getting stuck in your head.
I'm still scratching mine over Billy Joel!
NO. just no.
Crap, in the middle of the niiiiiiiight...is LOOSE in my HEAD!
Curse you Billy Joel!
What do YOU do when you get a song stuck in your head?
Do you have to LISTEN to it?
Do you have to listen to something else?
What if it's a song you hate? Then what?
A certain Brit's song new song was leaked, and it has been stuck in my head since I heard it's first refrain. I cant help but listen over & over & over.
this is going to take a bit of getting used to but I know whats right for you...Flyyyyyyy Hiiiiiigh and Let Me Go. 
#ThissongisSOGOOD
#trytokeepup


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"