- Faithfully watching for rentals.
- Clinging to the promise of His provision.
- continuously praying for this family.
- Spent. Exhausted. Defeated.
- JOYFUL, that there is: A time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to tear down and a time to build up, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them up, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away. (Ecclesiastes 3:2b,3b,5a,6)
The time has come to uproot, give up and scatter stones.
In order for the time to come for planting, keeping and building up.
I apologize for not frequently posting on the blog; or Facebook for that matter.
I feel like I need focus, I am battling thoughts like no other time in my life and I am trying to stay in the moment and when that moment means hitting my knees and praying; I DO IT, because that is the only thing getting me through right now.
If I look up, all I see is bleak, impossible.
If I bow my head and continue to pray that light comes from within and the HOPE circles around me; the impossible starts to feel possible, and this, drawing near to Him, that is all I can do for now.
I'm just DRAWING NEAR TO MY JESUS.