Sunday, March 4, 2012

Debut

Yesterday was the debut of a Interpret Sass's new blog design. It isn't perfect and I'm not sure how long pink will last...I'm more blues-y. But for some reason this flower inspired me...
Ranunculus.
I love the how the color fades light and dark, it's kinda moody.
Like me, a bit.
I like how the stems bend and twist, yoga like. And I like yoga, I also like when God bends my heart in a direction I wasn't sure I'd go...
Pink is pretty.
I've never thought myself pretty...
I little make-up, a fancy outfit, a cute pair of shoes they help me feel pretty...
But I have always struggled with the For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. ~ Psalm 139.13-14

Yeah, that's not really what I see when I look in the mirror. I see a little too much "packaging" around the middle section. Some grey gray grrr...ay hairs making there early and unwanted appearance.
I see fine lines of living, and these weird skin taggy things...what is that?!
I see a wife, a mother, a lover of books and blogging...
And since blog is a "virtual" world, I thought I should have a "virtual" me.
istock is full of talented artist. I happen to find one that was the perfect fit.
I mean look at her? How cute is she?
It has been a lot of work trying to figure out HTML
I decided to stick with Blogger at least for now. I can work in Blogger, Wordpress is a struggle to me.

So where am I going with all this?
I really don't know for sure, but I do know that it's been on my heart to talk about my depression.
Nobody really talks about it.
I understand why...
God has been turning my heart in so many ways, in regards to letting my guard down.
Yesterday I talked about friendship. I have been hurt deeply in this area, walls went up, that are still up today.
I know that is not how God wants me to live, I also know it is painful and scary chipping away the bricks and mortar.


Now for the Joy Dare:
4) one gift old, new & blue

Gift: Old

The computer we got from Rob's old job, they didn't want it back.
It's where I did everything online...
Until...
Gift:
New


iPad2 came into my life. I did not know how much I would love this thing.
It is where I do everything online now. (although, blog posting is easier from the computer, the app just isn't the same.)

Gift:
Blue


I got a skin for iPad...
Now I never have to ask, "Have you seen my iPad?" when I forget where I set it. She's all decked out and purdy; can't miss it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
"Make it Known"